Modded/Hacked App: Last Day on Earth: Survival By Andrey Pryakhin
Bundle ID: zombie.survival.craft.z
iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-day-on-earth-survival/id1241932094?uo=4&at=1010lce4
- Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file manager for iOS
- Cydia Substrate or Substitute
- PreferenceLoader (from Cydia or Sileo)
- Unlock All Blue Prints
- Gain 31 Xp WIth Each Item or fight
- Free Crafting
- Splitting Items Gives More Instead of subtract
- Can Split Any Items Including single ones like shotgun or any weapon, any key items, whatever you have
- Items Don't Subtract When Using them
- Only Need 1 item to add to projects and it will add all it needs
- Can Finalize Projects Without any items
- In Inbox when taking items from there it actually adds more items, meaning you can keep increasing the amount of items you can take from inbox
- Instant Destroy Walls
- Instant Chop Trees/Rocks
- Increase Weapon Fire Rate
- Fast Bow Recharge and Increased Damage
- God Mode (read the info on switch before using)
- Traps Don't Do Damage To You
- Unlimited Durability For Weapons, Equipments, Tools
- Never Go Hungry or Thirsty
- 0 Coins Cost To Skip Recipes
- Instant Travel Anywhere
- Unlimited Fuel Time On Furnace Once Started
- Skill Points Add When Spending
- Instant Open Chests
- Can Input Any Code in Bunkers To Open
- Unlock Bunker Elevator Without A Generator
- Instant Dog Growth
- Anti Cheat Detection
This hack is an In-Game Mod Menu and works on the latest x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, SE, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.
STEP 1: Download the .deb file using "Download this file" button.
STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the File Manager mentioned above, or skip this step if you're downloading it from your iDevice.
STEP 3: In File Manager, browse to where you've saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you'll then need to press on "Installer" or "Install" from the options on your screen.
STEP 5: Let File Manager finish the installation. Make sure it successfully installs.
STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for the mod and tap on it. If the mod is a Mod Menu, the mod features can be toggled in-game.
STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and run the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the mod's popup in-game.
- @iOSElite Team