[Support Topic] Guardian Tales

• iE Modder

Guardian Tales

Modded/Hacked App: Guardian Tales By Kakao Games Corp.
Bundle ID: com.kakaogames.gdts
iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/guardian-tales/id1485526957?uo=4&at=1010lce4

Mod Requirements:

• Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
  • iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file manager for iOS
  • Cydia Substrate or Substitute
  • PreferenceLoader (from Cydia or Sileo)

Hack Features:

• Custom Critical Multiplier
  • Custom Weapon Skill Damage
  • Custom Defense
  • Custom MoveSpeed
  • Custom DashSpeed
  • 100 Percent Critical Chance
  • God Mode
  • Can Throw Far Distance
  • Enemy No Attack
  • No Skills Cooldown
  • Unlock All Awakening Nodes
  • Jailbreak Detection Bypassed

Installation Instructions:
STEP 1: Download the .deb file using "Download this file" button.
STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the File Manager mentioned above, or skip this step if you're downloading it from your iDevice.
STEP 3: In File Manager, browse to where you've saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you'll then need to press on "Installer" or "Install" from the options on your screen.
STEP 5: Let File Manager finish the installation. Make sure it successfully installs.
STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for the mod and tap on it. If the mod is a Mod Menu, the mod features can be toggled in-game.
STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and run the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the mod's popup in-game.

Credits:
- @iOSElite Team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
22 hours ago, recia6971 said:

None of the custom sliders seem to work, but the toggles on/off works just fine. Can you please look into it? 

Are you sure ? I tested the hack before posting and they were working fine . Make sure you enable the sliders when you adjust the value 

Ah, I was a bit confused and thought the sliders would enable themselves when you change the value. It’s working now, all except weapon skill damage as I’m trying to toggle it on and off and changing values and I see no difference. Is it only specific heroes or weapons affected?

Edit: seems a client restart is needed for damage to adjust. Thanks for this amazing mod!

Edited by recia6971

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...